The world of solar has advanced dramatically. Going solar in NSW is one of the most beneficial investments one can ever make for their residential or commercial property. Implementing solar panel at your home or business provides clean, powerful and affordable energy that will last more than a lifetime.
And what’s more, harnessing the power of the sun and utilizing solar energy creates zero emissions and minimizes the collective dependence on the fossil fuels. It’s good for you, good for your home, good for your business, good for the environment and good for your wallet. That’s a great deal of “savings.”
Here are some quick benefits:
- Going solar helps you save on your electric bills
- Solar panel arrays increase the value of your property
- Installing a solar panel array can actually be a revenue stream for you
- Solar energy strengthens the environment
If you’re residing in NSW considering utilizing the benefits of solar power, contact us today. We are committed to providing you with the best solar quality energy products with competitive prices and excellent customer service.
Tier-1 Solar Panels Brands
Canadian Solar Panels
- Canadian Solar’s modules are ensured by 15 years of experience in module manufacturing.
- Well-engineered module design, quality testing.
- Excellent module efficiency of up to 79 %
- Outstanding low irradiance performance of up to 5%
- Performance Tested
- High PTC rating of up to 0 %
- IP67 junction box for long-term weather endurance
- Heavy snow load up to 6000 Pa, wind load up to 4000 Pa
Jinko Solar Panels
- High module conversion efficiency (up to 16.19%).
- Innovative manufacturing technology
- Advanced glass allows for excellent performance in low-light environments
- Severe Weather Resilience: Withstand wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load (5400 Pascal)
- Durability against extreme environmental conditions
- High Quality & Reliability guaranteed
- Performance Tested under tough conditions
LG Solar Panels
- Proven field performance
- Results in extremely low LID (Light Induced Degradation)
- Additional Certification including Ammonia Resistance certification and PID Resistance Tests.
- Robust, reliable and long-lasting solar module
- Multi Anti-reflective Coatings Increase Output
- Positive Tolerance (0/+3%)
- Improved High-Temperature Performance
- Anti PID Technology for Yield Security
Seraphim Solar Panels
- Excellent fire resistance increases safety class
- Frameless structure cuts off the current leakage circuit to avoid PID.
- Special encapsulate material, glass as substrate
- Avoids hydrolysis effect and stable dual-glass structure effectively avoids snail trail.
- Less maintenance due to frameless structure with less soiling and snow accumulation
- Solution to withstand harsh climatic conditions
- Lower power degradation, yield more power
Want to Grab NSW's Best Solar Rates?
Start Cutting Energy Costs With Solar Beam Today! Call “Solar Beam” Your Solar Energy Partner!